Zetpil™ Multi-Mineral and Vitamin C Deep Penetrating Cream
- Provides therapeutic dosages of the most bio-active forms of essential minerals and Vitamin C, along with the necessary co-factors required for optimal absorption and utilization.
- Real therapeutic option for those people who are unable to swallow pills (supplements), have malabsorption issues, or have lifestyle choices and are unable to meet all dietary requirements (ie: vegetarian, low caloric diets, etc.).
Zetpil™’s Deep-penetrating, Ultra-absorbable Cream Advantage
Zetpil™ delivers nutrition through the skin with the use of deep-penetrating, ultra-absorbable creams that have a unique, proprietary formulated base that has revolutionized not only this mode of delivery, but also the ability to obtain nutrients in a far more efficacious method. These creams are a result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapidly absorbable, antioxidant base and delivering the nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 10 minutes in a highly effective manner. Oral supplements are exposed to the hazards of stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastro-intestinal system.
Additionally, many raw materials simply have a very low oral bioavailability, and only achieve around 10% or less absorption rates, even if the patient is in optimal health condition. Compromised health, age, or certain conditions that result in inability to take oral nutrients often preclude these patient populations from obtaining the necessary nutrition to stay healthy which often exacerbates chronic health issues. Zetpil™ deep penetrating creams, are a NOW solution to delivering the necessary nutrients to patients, on a daily basis, that is both easy and cost effective.
The pharmaceutical industry would have you believe that most chronic illnesses are the result of some biochemical defect that requires medication(s). However, the World Health Organization (WHO) states that 41 million deaths out of the total 65 million deaths that occur in the world each year are attributable to chronic illnesses that can be prevented by a combination of nutrition, eliminating tobacco use and proper exercise. http://www.who.int/chp/chronic_disease_report/en/
Are you Deficient or Defective?
Recent studies indicate that millions of Americans suffer from one or more nutrient deficiencies. More surprising is the fact that in spite of taking multiple oral nutrients, many individuals continue to be sick. There are many reasons for illness, but an overlooked common cause is subclinical Intestinal Malabsorption. Simply put, this is a person lacking the ability to absorb nutrients efficiently. The causes can be varied (allergies, food sensitivities, genetic defects, poor food choices, inadequate intake, medications, etc.) but the end result is the same-just not feeling well.
There is an Answer!
Minerals, just like vitamins, are required daily to ensure proper growth, development, and maintenance of functions. The Zetpil™ Multi-Mineral with Vitamin C deep-penetrating cream provides daily recommendations of vitamin C, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium, molybdenum, selenomethione, boron, and vanadium.
It is also important to understand that vitamins and minerals need certain cofactors to be readily present in the body to allow full absorption and utilization of vitamins and minerals, and these essential compounds are formulated into Zetpil™’s multi-mineral and vitamin supplements. Without these necessary co-factors, any nutrient supplementation is inefficient (ie: will not be absorbed properly and exert a therapeutic response) and also strains the kidneys which have to work to process and excrete these unused compounds.
Patients who need or want more effective and more efficient absorption of nutrients have successfully used the deep-penetrating creams to address the following conditions and therapeutic needs:
- Inability to swallow as a result of a trauma or surgery;
- Gastric bypass patients;
- Young children;
- Genetically acquired malabsorption;
- A consequence of particular illnesses and disease affecting absorption;
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation;
- To compensate for pharmaceutical-induced side effects;
- The use of both necessary (i.e. chemotherapy) and elective medications (i.e. birth control pills, diet pills, etc.);
- Nutritional malabsorption as a consequence of the normal aging process (i.e. calcium, vitamin D, protein, etc.);
- Lack of nutrients a consequence of poor dietary choices;
- Food combinations that impede the normal absorption of nutrients from food.(i.e. phytates that impede normal calcium absorption);
- As a consequence of difficult to meet nutrient requirements because of lifestyle choices (vegan, vegetarianism, low caloric diets);
- To enhance athletic performance
|Serving Size: 10 squirts or 1/4 teaspoon
Servings Per Container: 24
|Amount Per Serving>|
|Vitamin C||18 mg|
|<Cream Base: Sterile water; PEG-sorbitan monolaurate, 1,2,3 hydroxypropane, helianthus annuus seed oil, tinctorius seed oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil, MCT, wheat germ oil, shea butter, medicina aloe, mixed phospholipids, poly-saccharide derivatives, rosemary oil extract, citrus seed extract, citric acid, calcium disodium edetic acid and cycloheptaamylose.|
Contraindications: This product is contraindicated in persons with known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, sesame seeds or any of the ingredients. If you experience any adverse effect, discontinue use and contact your healthcare provider.
Dosage and Use:
- Child Dosage: Apply 4 squirts( 1/4 teaspoon) 1 time per day on clean, dry skin or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Adult Dosage: Apply 6 squirts ( 1/4 teaspoon) 2 times per day on clean, dry skin or as directed by a healthcare professional
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product
- For topical use only
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not exceed recommended dose
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act compliant combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. In accordance with FDA regulations, when taken orally, this product may be considered a dietary supplement as defined by section 201(ff) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(ff).
Also, this product consists ONLY of a combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. Therefore, this product cannot be considered a drug as defined in section 201(g)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1). This product is not intended to affect the structure or function of the body and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease in man. Any nutritional suggestions and research regarding this product are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease nor should any information provided be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.
Zetpil Nutritionals LLC, Lake Worth, Florida 33467 (561) 682-1101
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 4.75 in|