Heart disease remains the #1 cause of death representing 1 in every 4 deaths at an annual cost in the United States alone of more than $109 billion.
Current guidelines suggest a healthy lifestyle to maintain your heart, including exercise, not smoking and proper food choices. However, two major contributing factors to heart disease, excessive inflammation and oxidative stress, are commonly over-looked and under-discussed. Many micronutrients and antioxidants have been clinically proven to combat these core issues, including, but not limited to: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), B-vitamin group, L-arginine (nitric oxide precursor), amino acids, and melatonin.
However, there is a catch.
Many of these key “heart healthy” nutrients are not orally bioavailable and are not delivered at the necessary pharmacologic dosages required to exert a positive metabolic effect. Therapeutic dosages are not random or arbitrary. The science has established the parameters and quite simply, oral delivery of many of these nutrients won’t work- period.
The Zetpil™ Difference
Zetpil™’s innovative product line represents the transition from myth to reality and the ability to make positive, metabolic changes which may help prevent heart disease and may increase the quality of life of those already living with cardiovascular disease. Zetpil™ offers safe, natural, synergistic products which may serve as alternatives to current pharmaceutical preventative options, but also a unique opportunity to marry two schools of thought (nutritional and pharmaceutical) to achieve a non-competitive, synergistic treatment strategy.
- nutritional support to maintain endothelial function (blood vessel health/integrity) or to improve existing endothelial dysfunction*;
- necessary antioxidant protection for the heart*;
- therapeutic dosages of the B-vitamin group*;
- alternative delivery options to achieve ABSORBABLE research-proven dosages of key compounds*;
- nutrients proven to maintain cardiac and mitochondrial metabolism*;
- natural, safe and effective free radical scavenging and anti-inflammatory nutrients*;
- the opportunity to improve the quality of life of those people already living with cardiovascular disease*; and
- easy, cost-effective, convenient and demonstrably effective options for overall cardiovascular health*.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.