The Zetpil™ Brain Booster Suppository
- A powerful combination of mind-enhancing nutrients and powerful antioxidants to stimulate brain function. *
- Able to improve one’s alertness, short term memory, mood, mental clarity, ability to concentrate and overall focus and productivity.*
- Includes therapeutic dosage of huperzine A, which has been clinically shown to significantly improve the memory, cognitive skills, and daily life abilities of Alzheimer’s Disease patients with no severe side effects.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Zetpil™ Difference
Zetpil™ delivers nutrition via the rectum with the use of suppositories that have a unique, all- natural formulated base that has revolutionized not only this mode of delivery, but also the ability to obtain nutrients in a far more efficacious method. These suppositories are a result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapid melting (5-6 minutes), readily absorbable (superior retention), antioxidant base material (free radical scavenging ability) and delivers the nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 20 minutes in a highly effective manner. Oral supplements are exposed to the hazards of stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastro-intestinal system.
Additionally, many raw materials simply have a very low bioavailability , and only achieve around 10% or less (commonly <1%) absorption rates, even if the patient is in optimal health condition. Compromised health, age, or certain conditions that result in an inability to take oral nutrients often preclude these patient populations from obtaining the necessary nutrition to stay healthy which often exacerbates chronic health issues.
Zetpil™ suppositories are a NOW solution to delivering the necessary nutrients to patients, on a daily basis, that is both easy, comfortable and cost effective. The safety and noticeable effectiveness of these products will far outweigh any initial hesitation you have regarding this mode of delivery.
The Benefits of Zetpil™ Brain Boosters
Improved Cognitive Function and Memory
Zetpil™ Brain Boosters act as a brain enhancer and energizer by providing key nutrients and bioactive compounds the research has indicated are beneficial to stimulate cognitive abilities. The Brain Booster was formulated not only to enhance one’s everyday cognitive abilities, but also may help prevent cerebral vascular and neurodegenerative diseases such as stroke, dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases.
These suppositories contain a unique combination of bioactive compounds that include sophisticated nutraceuticals, herbal ingredients and other nutrients. The use of brain circulation agents in conjunction with natural brain chemicals enables Brain Booster to re-ignite brain function by improving one’s mental abilities that will ultimately lead to more productive daily functioning.
MAY PREVENT Memory Loss→ Mild Cognitive Impairment→ Dementia→ Alzheimer’s Disease
Mild Cognitive Impairment, considered “predementia”, and Dementia are syndromes characterized by cognitive or memory impairments not involving any alteration in consciousness or alertness. Cognitive impairment may include memory loss, difficulty in understanding or using words, inability to carry out motor activities despite adequate motor function, and failure to identify or recognize objects. People with dementia commonly experience additional impairments in occupational and social functioning and may present behavioral disturbances.
The symptoms of mild cognitive impairment are similar to those of dementia, although milder. The prevalence of dementia has been estimated to be approximately 10% of individuals aged 65 years or older and progressively increases with age to about 30% or more for those over 85. About 40% of all patients who experience Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) will progress to AD within 3 years.
“Large amount of clinical studies have shown that huperzine A administration can significantly improve the memory, cognitive skills, and daily life abilities of AD (Alzheimer’s Disease) patients with no severe side effects. Huperzine A is also used in treating memory impairment in vascular dementia (VaD) patients, schizophrenia patients and sleep disorder in insomniacs.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4003111/ – http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4137276/
The Power of “Nootropics”
Nootropics is a Greek word meaning “Towards the Mind”. Therefore, “nootropics” are compounds that enhance cognitive potential and are neurologically active. Although some believe each compound in isolation will increase cognitive function, instead it is the purposeful combination of therapeutic dosages of key nootropics that result in the most pronounced nootropic effect.
The Zetpil™ Brain Boosters contain some of the most researched bioactive compounds shown to have the ability to alter symptoms of cognitive impairment, including:
- Macuna Puriens, which contains L-DOPA, a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine and has been studied for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease;
- N-Acetyl-Carnitine, which has been shown to increase blood flow and improve memory;
- Theobromine, which has a similar, but lesser, effect to caffeine;
- Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, which can improve neural communication and balance neurotransmitter levels in the brain;
- Vinpocetine, which can enhance cerebral blood flow and improve memory;
- Huperzine A, which can improve cognitive function, especially those suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease, and
- B6, B12 and Folinic Acid, which in combination is a powerful triple-punch for helping to lower homocysteine levels. Higher homocysteine levels are predictive of increased risk for heart attacks and strokes.
Mild Cognitive Impairment: Pathology and mechanisms
Acta Neuropathol Jan 2012; 123(1): 13–30
Elliott J. Mufson, et al
Is there a neuropathology difference between mild cognitive impairment and dementia?
Dialogues Clin Neurosci 2009; 11(2):171-9
Haroutunian V, et al
Cobalamin Deficiency: Clinical Picture and Radiological Findings
Nutrients Nov 2013; 5(11): 4521–4539
Chiara Briani, et al
Long-term effectiveness of dopamine agonists and monoamine oxidase B inhibitors compared with levodopa as initial treatment for Parkinson’s disease (PD MED): a large, open-label, pragmatic randomised trial
Lancet 2014 Sep 27; 384(9949):1196-205
PD Med Collaborative Group
Huperzine A in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia: a meta-analysis
Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2014; 2014:363985
Xing SH, et al
New insights into huperzine A for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
Acta Pharmacol Sin Sep 2012; 33(9): 1170–1175
Huperzine A: Is it an Effective Disease-Modifying Drug for Alzheimer’s Disease?
Front Aging Neurosci 2014; 6: 216
Zhong Ming Qian and Ya Ke
|Dimensions||6 × 1.5 × 9 in|