Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA Chelation Suppository
- CaNa(2)EDTA is a synthetic amino acid, recommended by the CDC, to be used for the treatment of chelating lead, cobalt, cadmium, tin, aluminum, nickel and antimony.
- Harmful heavy metals may cause or worsen health conditions including decreased circulation, degenerative diseases, diabetes, decreased adrenal gland function, cardiac function and Autism.*
- CaNa(2)EDTA, in its oral form, is excreted through the bowels with little or no absorption.
- Chelation using CaNa(2)EDTA via suppository has proven to be as effective, safer than, and more cost effective (80% less expensive) than the intravenous form of CaNa(2)EDTA because it eliminates many of the problems commonly associated with intravenous(IV) CaNa(2)EDTA *
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Zetpil™ Suppository Advantage
Zetpil™ delivers nutrition via the rectum with the use of suppositories that have a unique, all- natural formulated base that has revolutionized not only this mode of delivery, but also the ability to obtain nutrients in a far more efficacious method. These suppositories are a result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapid melting (5-6 minutes), readily absorbable (superior retention), antioxidant base material (free radical scavenging ability) and delivers the nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 20 minutes in a highly effective manner. Oral supplements are exposed to the hazards of stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastro-intestinal system.
Additionally, many raw materials simply have a very low bioavailability , and only achieve around 10% or less (commonly <1%) absorption rates, even if the patient is in optimal health condition. Compromised health, age, or certain conditions that result in an inability to take oral nutrients often preclude these patient populations from obtaining the necessary nutrition to stay healthy which often exacerbates chronic health issues.
Zetpil™ suppositories are a NOW solution to delivering the necessary nutrients to patients, on a daily basis, that is both easy, comfortable and cost effective. The safety and noticeable effectiveness of these products will far outweigh any initial hesitation you have regarding this mode of delivery.
What is CaNa(2)EDTA?
CaNa(2)EDTA is Calcium Disodium Ethylenediaminetetraacetate Dihydrate. It is a synthetic amino acid first manufactured in the late 1930s to detoxify war-based chemical agents but was then applied for the treatment of lead toxicity in the 1940s. “The chemical process of chelation refers to the creation of a bond formed by a complex molecule (chelating agent) with a positively charged ion (chelate). The chelating agent (ie: EDTA) binds to the chelate (ie: heavy metal), permitting its excretion.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4162329/
The center for Disease Control (CDC) has recommended lead poisoning chelation therapy with EDTA for decades and is widely accepted as the best form of treatment for chelating the following toxic heavy metals with a low incidence of adverse side effects.
- nickel and
Why Is the Chelation of Heavy Metals So Important?
We are exposed to many heavy metal toxicities in our daily lives and most often do not recognize our slowly increasing heavy metal burden which can lead to a number of health issues. Some common examples are cigarettes, auto exhaust, newspapers, canned and frozen foods, aluminum cookware, insecticides, fungicides, pesticides, water pipes, cosmetics, hair dyes, antacids, and deodorants.
Harmful heavy metals may cause or worsen health conditions including, but not limited to decreased circulation, degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, diabetes, decreased adrenal gland function, cardiac function and Autism. The human body requires about 70 trace elements/minerals, such as magnesium, zinc, copper and manganese for optimal function, but there are several heavy metals that are classified as toxic to human physiology. They include lead, mercury, aluminum, arsenic, cadmium and nickel. These harmful heavy metals have no place in the human body and may be toxic even at very low levels; therefore the need to remove them is great.
Signs of Potential Heavy Metal Toxicity:
- Abdominal pain
- Central nervous system dysfunction
- Heart problems
- Fingernail or toenail discoloration.
The Advantages of the Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA Heavy Metal Chelation Suppository
The Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA rectal suppository has a number of advantages over traditional IV EDTA or CaNa(2)EDTA chelation. What was once a time-consuming, very expensive prescription treatment can be replaced by an effective method of chelating heavy metals using Zetpil’s combination of CaNa(2)EDTA with our proprietary, absorption-enhancing, non-irritating, all-natural base. The suppository melts in as little as 5 to 6 minutes with the therapeutic dosage absorbed directly into the blood stream in 20-30 minutes.
The Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA advantages:
- The dosage contained in the Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA suppository exerts significantly less strain on the body, especially the kidneys. Each suppository contains 850 mg of calcium disodium EDTA (approximately one quarter of usual IV dosage), which is comfortably absorbed through the rectum (while sleeping) to detoxify the body of heavy metals.
- You save the time and money associated with traveling to receive IV therapy. The cost of the suppositories for nightly chelation for a month can be approximately what you would pay for one chelation session (80% less expensive).
- There are no toxic compounds in Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA suppository as opposed to phthalates contained in the intravenous delivery of the CaNa(2)EDTA. Phthalates may cause reproductive complications. http://www.cdc.gov/biomonitoring/phthalates_factsheet.html
- The 850mg Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA allows greater dosing flexibility.
- Safer and less invasive than IV chelation procedures.
Therefore, Chelation therapy with Zetpil™ CaNa(2)EDTA should be considered a “key step to any intelligent nutritional or detoxification regimen”.
|Serving Size: 1 suppository
Servings per Container: 30
|Each Zetpil™ CaNa2EDTA product contains:
|Suppository Base: The base is a proprietary combination of excipients of plant and fruit butters, vegetable acids, medium chain triglycerides, phospholipids, lecithin, vegetable starches, cellulose, oligosaccharide derivatives and polysaccharide derivatives.|
This product is contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, or any of the listed ingredients.
If you choose to use this product as a rectal suppository, it is highly recommended you attempt to clear your bowels prior to inserting it to avoid premature evacuation. To facilitate insertion it is recommended you moisten the product by passing it under a stream of cool water or use a personal lubricant. When used as a suppository, this product requires 15-20 minutes retention to ensure the complete absorption of the bioactive ingredients. This suppository can be inserted in any position. Although not required, if inserted while lying on one’s side, consider remaining in the supine position for 1-3 minutes following insertion. (Always insert flat end of suppository first).
- Although safe for children, this product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
- As with any nutrient if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health care provider before using this product.
Individuals that have chosen to take this product as part of a personal nutrient program have overwhelmingly chosen to utilize this product as a rectal suppository or as a vaginal pessary. However, this product can also be taken safely by mouth. If one chooses to take this product orally, then this product may be considered a dietary supplement in accordance with current FDA guidelines.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act compliant combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. In accordance with FDA regulations, when taken orally, this product may be considered a dietary supplement as defined by section 201(ff) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(ff).
Also, this product consists ONLY of a combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. Therefore, this product cannot be considered a drug as defined in section 201(g)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1). This product is not intended to affect the structure or function of the body and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease in man. Any nutritional suggestions and research regarding this product are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease nor should any information provided be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.
Please visit the National Library of Medicine for further scientific, medical and peer-reviewed research on Heavy Metals, Chelation Therapy and Specific Health Concerns. www.ncbi.com
Calcium Disodium EDTA Chelation Suppositories: A Novel Approach for Removing Heavy Metal Toxins in Clinical Practice
Rita Ellithorpe, MD, et al
Metals, oxidative stress and neurodegenerative disorders
Mol Cell Biochem 2010 Dec; 345(1-2):91-104
Jomova K, et al
Advances in metal-induced oxidative stress and human disease
Toxicology 2011 May 10; 283(2-3):65-87
Jomova K, et al
Advanced Pharmacotherapy Evidenced by Pathogenesis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
Clin Psychopharmacol Neurosci Apr 2014; 12(1): 19–30
Yeon Jung Lee, et al
Environmental Mercury and Its Toxic Effects
Prev Med Public Health Mar 2014; 47(2): 74–83
Kevin M. Rice, et al
Higher Urinary Heavy Metal, Phthalate, and Arsenic but Not Parabens Concentrations in People with High Blood Pressure, U.S. NHANES, 2011–2012
Int J Environ Res Public Health Jun 2014; 11(6): 5989–5999
Higher antioxidant and lower cadmium concentrations and lower incidence of pesticide residues in organically grown crops: a systematic literature review and meta-analyses
Br J Nutr Sep 14, 2014; 112(5): 794–811
Marcin Barański, et al
|Dimensions||6 × 1.5 × 9 in|