Zetpil™ Multivitamin & Mineral Suppository
- Provides therapeutic dosages of the most bio-active forms of essential vitamins and minerals, along with the necessary co-factors required for optimal absorption and utilization.
- Provides the necessary levels of essential B-vitamins which can help lower homocysteine levels.*
- Real therapeutic option for those people who are unable to swallow pills (supplements), have malabsorption issues, or have lifestyle choices and are unable to meet all dietary requirements (ie: vegetarian, low caloric diets, etc.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Zetpil™ Suppository Advantage
Zetpil™ delivers nutrition via the rectum with the use of suppositories that have a unique, all- natural formulated base that has revolutionized not only this mode of delivery, but also the ability to obtain nutrients in a far more efficacious method. These suppositories are a result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapid melting (5-6 minutes), readily absorbable (superior retention), antioxidant base material (free radical scavenging ability) and delivers the nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 20 minutes in a highly effective manner. Oral supplements are exposed to the hazards of stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastro-intestinal system.
Additionally, many raw materials simply have a very low bioavailability , and only achieve around 10% or less (commonly <1%) absorption rates, even if the patient is in optimal health condition. Compromised health, age, or certain conditions that result in an inability to take oral nutrients often preclude these patient populations from obtaining the necessary nutrition to stay healthy which often exacerbates chronic health issues.
Zetpil™ suppositories are a NOW solution to delivering the necessary nutrients to patients, on a daily basis, that is both easy, comfortable and cost effective. The safety and noticeable effectiveness of these products will far outweigh any initial hesitation you have regarding this mode of delivery.
The pharmaceutical industry would have you believe that most chronic illnesses are the result of some biochemical defect that requires medication(s). However, the World Health Organization (WHO) states that 41 million deaths out of the total 65 million deaths that occur in the world each year are attributable to chronic illnesses that can be prevented by a combination of nutrition, eliminating tobacco use and proper exercise. http://www.who.int/chp/chronic_disease_report/en/
Are you Deficient or Defective?
Recent studies indicate that the millions of Americans suffer from one or more nutrient deficiencies. More surprising is the fact that in spite of taking multiple oral nutrients, many individuals continue to be sick. There are many reasons for illness, but an overlooked common cause is subclinical Intestinal Malabsorption. Simply put, this is a person lacking the ability to absorb nutrients efficiently. The causes can be varied (allergies, food sensitivities, genetic defects, poor food choices, inadequate intake, medications, etc.) but the end result is the same-just not feeling well.
There is an Answer!
The Zetpil™ Multivitamin and Mineral suppository was originally developed for patients that had undergone weight loss surgery (Gastric Bypass Surgery) and were now experiencing significant vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Extensive use of this product has demonstrated that they work extremely well for these individuals delivering the only permanent and dependable solution. However, as more and more people heard about our suppositories, people started to use the suppositories to address a whole new set of needs and conditions.
Patients who need or want more effective and more efficient absorption of nutrients have successfully used the suppositories to address the following conditions and therapeutic needs:
- Inability to swallow as a result of a trauma or surgery;
- Gastric bypass patients;
- Genetically acquired malabsorption;
- A consequence of particular illnesses and disease affecting absorption;
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation;
- To compensate for pharmaceutical-induced side effects;
- The use of both necessary (i.e. chemotherapy) and elective medications (i.e. birth control pills, diet pills, etc.);
- Nutritional malabsorption as a consequence of the normal aging process(i.e. calcium, vitamin D, protein, etc.);
- Lack of nutrients a consequence of poor dietary choices;
- Food combinations that impede the normal absorption of nutrients from food.(i.e. phytates that impede normal calcium absorption);
- As a consequence of difficult to meet nutrient requirements because of lifestyle choices (vegan, vegetarianism, low caloric diets);
Nutritional and metabolic status of children with autism vs. neurotypical children, and the association with autism severity
Nutr Metab (Lond) 2011 Jun 8; 8(1):34
Foods, fortificants, and supplements: Where do Americans get their nutrients?
J Nutr 2011 Oct; 141(10):1847-54
Fulgoni VL 3rd, et al
High prevalence of multiple micronutrient deficiencies in children with intestinal failure: a longitudinal study
J Pediatr 2011 Jul;159(1):39-44.e1
Yang CF, et al
Influence of taste disorders on dietary behaviors in cancer patients under chemotherapy
Nutr J 2010 Mar 24; 9:15
Sánchez-Lara K, et al
Multivitamin use and telomere length in women
Am J Clin Nutr 2009 Jun; 89(6):1857-63
Xu Q, et al
Mineral Malnutrition Following Bariatric Surgery
Adv Nutr Sep 2013; 4(5): 506–517
Nana Gletsu-Miller, et al
Bariatric surgery: how and why to supplement
Rev. Assoc. Med. Bras. vol.57 no.1 São Paulo Jan/Feb. 2011
Livia Azevedo Bordalo, et al
|Dimensions||6 × 1.5 × 9 in|