Zetpil™ ProstaFlow Plus Suppository
- Nettle root extract (Urticaria Dioca) which may help balance hormone levels.*
- Betasitosterol and Boswellia Serrata which may help reduce the symptoms associated with “Benign prostatic hyperplasia” (BPH).*
- Vitamin D3 deficiency has been linked with the incidence of BPH and the onset of prostate cancer.*
- Greater absorption of key nutrients when compared to oral absorption.*
- This combination of phytonutrients may enhance prostate health with none of the side effects of currently used pharmaceutical treatments for prostate-related issues.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Zetpil™ Suppository Advantage
Zetpil™ delivers nutrition via the rectum with the use of suppositories that have a unique, all- natural formulated base that has revolutionized not only this mode of delivery, but also the ability to obtain nutrients in a far more efficacious method. These suppositories are a result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapid melting (5-6 minutes), readily absorbable (superior retention), antioxidant base material (free radical scavenging ability) and delivers the nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 20 minutes in a highly effective manner. Oral supplements are exposed to the hazards of stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastro-intestinal system.
Additionally, many raw materials simply have a very low bioavailability , and only achieve around 10% or less (commonly <1%) absorption rates, even if the patient is in optimal health condition. Compromised health, age, or certain conditions that result in an inability to take oral nutrients often preclude these patient populations from obtaining the necessary nutrition to stay healthy which often exacerbates chronic health issues.
Zetpil™ suppositories are a NOW solution to delivering the necessary nutrients to patients, on a daily basis, that is both easy, comfortable and cost effective. The safety and noticeable effectiveness of these products will far outweigh any initial hesitation you have regarding this mode of delivery.
What is the Prostate?
The prostate is a gland found only in males. It starts to develop before birth and after puberty it usually stays the same size throughout adulthood as long as male hormones are present. As post-menopausal women are more likely to get breast cancer due to the decrease in estrogen production, older males are more likely to develop prostate-related issues due to the decrease in testosterone production (“male menopause”- andropause).
The Zetpil Solution for Prostate Health
The Zetpil™ Prostaflow Plus rectal suppository is a uniquely commonsense approach which may help to address the issues leading to prostate dysfunction, such as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPN) and prostate cancer. In addition to a combination of phytonutrients at therapeutically effective dosages, these suppositories also contain absorption-enhancing ingredients that ensure the delivery of the active nutrients DIRECTLY into the bloodstream. When taken at night, the absorption levels exceed 70% of these key compounds. This is approximately 12 TIMES the amount absorbed when taken by mouth.
These prostate-beneficial compounds include Nettle root extract, Betasitosterol, Boswellia Serrata and vitamin D.
1. Nettle root extract (Urticaria Dioca) helps
- maintain a healthy balance of desirable prostaglandins,
- affects the proteins that carry sex hormones, and
- may help balance hormone levels that affect prostate function. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18072824
Prostaglandins: One of a number of hormone-like substances that participate in a wide range of body functions such as the contraction and relaxation of smooth muscle, the dilation and constriction of blood vessels, control of blood pressure, and modulation of inflammation. Prostaglandins are derived from a chemical called arachidonic acid.
2. Betasitosterol is the most active constituent of Pygeum africanum and has been used for decades as an effective natural therapy for BHP. In 18 randomized controlled trials, the beneficial effects of Betasitosterol were reducing Nocturia (waking during the night to urinate) by 19% and residual urine volume by 24% while increasing peak urine flow by 23%. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11869585
3. Boswellia Serrata is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, a common issue in prostate dysfunction. When used in combination with betastitosterol it has been shown to reduce inflammation in the prostate and surrounding tissue thereby alleviating the painful symptoms of BPH.
4. Vitamin D3 deficiency has been linked in epidemiological studies to benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). Vitamin D’s relationship in calcium metabolism also plays a key role. Therefore, delivering therapeutically-effective dosages in addition to the other active ingredients packs a punch against BPH. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24979517
When taken together, this combination of phytonutrients results in an enhanced therapeutic effect for prostate health with none of the side effects of currently used pharmaceutical treatments.
|Serving Size: 1 suppository
Servings Per Container: 30
|Each Zetpil™Prostaflow Plus contains a proprietary blend of:
Boswellia Serrata 65%
Vitamin D3 3,000 ius
|Suppository Base: The base is a proprietary combination of plant and fruit butters, medium chain triglycerides, phospholipids, lecithin and arrow root starch.|
Recommended Dosage: 1 per day or as directed by physician
If you choose to use this product as a rectal suppository, it is highly recommended you attempt to clear your bowels prior to inserting it to avoid premature evacuation. To facilitate insertion it is recommended you moisten the product by passing it under a stream of cool water or use a personal lubricant. When used as a suppository, this product requires 15-20 minutes retention to ensure the complete absorption of the bioactive ingredients. This suppository can be inserted in any position. Although not required, if inserted while lying on one’s side, consider remaining in the supine position for 1-3 minutes following insertion. (Always insert flat end of suppository first).
- Although safe for children, this product should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if the suppositories are open or damaged.
- As with any nutrient if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health care provider before using this product.
- This product is contraindicated in individuals with a known hypersensitivity to phospholipids, or any of the listed ingredients.
Individuals that have chosen to take this product as part of a personal nutrient program have overwhelmingly chosen to utilize this product as a rectal suppository. However, this product can also be taken safely by mouth. If one chooses to take this product orally, then this product may be considered a dietary supplement in accordance with current FDA guidelines.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act compliant combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. In accordance with FDA regulations, when taken orally, this product may be considered a dietary supplement as defined by section 201(ff) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(ff). Also, this product consists ONLY of a combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. Therefore, this product cannot be considered a drug as defined in section 201(g)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1). This product is not intended to affect the structure or function of the body and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease in man. Any nutritional suggestions and research regarding this product are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease nor should any information provided be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.
Metabolic syndrome and prostatic disease: potentially role of polyphenols in preventive strategies. A review
Tommaso Castelli, et al
Int Braz J Urol. 2016 May-Jun; 42(3): 422–430
BPH and prostate cancer risk
Indian J Urol 2014 Apr-Jun; 30(2): 214–218
Saiful Miah and James Catto
Deficiency of vitamin D and elevated aldosterone in prostate hyperplasia
Adv Clin Exp Med 2014 May-Jun; 23(3):441-6
Yalçınkaya S, et al
Ameliorative effects of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) on testosterone-induced prostatic hyperplasia in rats
Andrologia 2012 May; 44 Suppl 1:396-409
Nahata A1, Dixit VK
Urtica dioica; Urtica urens (nettle). Monograph
Altern Med Rev 2007 Sep; 12(3):280-4
[No authors listed]
A comprehensive review on the stinging nettle effect and efficacy profiles. Part II: urticae radix
Phytomedicine 2007 Aug; 14(7-8):568-79
Vitamin D–Related Genetic Variation, Plasma Vitamin D, and Risk of Lethal Prostate Cancer: A Prospective Nested Case–Control Study
J Natl Cancer Inst May 2, 2012; 104(9): 690–699
Irene M. Shui, et al
Vitamin D-related genes, serum vitamin D concentrations and prostate cancer risk
Carcinogenesis May 2009; 30(5): 769–776
Jiyoung Ahn, et al
|Dimensions||6 × 1.5 × 9 in|