Many of us make the same New Year’s Resolutions year after year after year- eat better, exercise more. But, what if this year you do something different which would make a profound difference in your future health…
- What if you commit to learn the TRUTH about health, disease, and nutritional supplements?
- What if you find out how you can PREVENT the diseases you most fear?
- What if you discover that the media and nutritional industries have grossly misled you with FALSE INFORMATION?The nutritional supplement industry tries to stay one step ahead of the science (backwards thinking) and uses sensational marketing ploys (which you pay for) to convince you of their supplements’ effectiveness, all the while making terrific profits on products that literally have no chance of being successful. By the time people realize the supplement’s ineffectiveness, the “new” one is ready and on the shelves with more empty promises.
The nutritional industry is a surplus market with hundreds of similar companies, similar products, with similar quality and essentially similar price.
Therefore, a company must offer something unique to stand out in this market.
Zetpil™ is such a company. Zetpil™ is different, and we feel our company is incredibly unique by offering products that are the first of their kind in the entire history of healthcare.
Zetpil™ is different because:
- We put the health of our customers above profits.
- We develop a relationship with our customers.
- We need these products to work for us too, and therefore we only make products that work.
- We rely on the science to DRIVE our product formulation and strongly encourage our customers to read the research and our discussions to understand WHY our products are superior to all others on the market.
There isn’t a great mystery about why our products work. The fact is that most oral supplements have no hope of being successful, not because of the company that makes them or the ingredients used. The compounds are simply not orally bioavailable. They cannot be orally delivered and absorbed at the required therapeutic dosages the RESEARCH states is necessary to be effective– period.
Although the science supporting our products as well as the nanotechnology used to formulate our products is innovative and cutting edge, the premise upon which they were conceptualized is quite simple. The SCIENCE tells us that ORAL delivery for most ‘well-known’ anti-aging and disease preventative compounds is PATENTLY INEFFECTIVE. You simply cannot swallow enough pills to get the results you were promised in the commercial and on the package.
BUT WAIT! Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. Just because a compound is relatively useless as an oral supplement (i.e.: resveratrol, curcumin, green tea, CoQ10, etc.) doesn’t mean the compound itself is ineffective. It simply means that there’s a problem with how things have always been done, and there has to be a different thought process leading to a different solution.
As Albert Einstein said, “The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result.”
Zetpil™ has spent years evaluating the pitfalls of oral nutrient supplementation, and has found solutions. It wasn’t the compounds that were ineffective, it was the mode of delivery and sub-therapeutic dosages! Therefore, our solution was to deliver them differently, achieve therapeutic dosages, and allow these powerful compounds to do what the research tells us they can.
We URGE you to take this challenge and empower yourself with the information YOU need to make the best decisions regarding that which is most personal and your greatest possession- your HEALTH. It never ceases to amaze that people spend more time researching which TV would be best for their needs than they do researching how to maintain their health. We hope you will accept this challenge.
We ask you to think about one of our core beliefs:
“10 minutes of thinking and 1 minute of doing”
is always better than
“1 minute of thinking and 10 minutes of doing”.
Your “NEW” Resolution? Dedicate some time to read and hear our discussion and then explore the references to broaden your understanding. Pause to really think about the message. Ask us questions based on your new learning. Think about what areas of your health need improving, and see that we are offering you solutions.
Join a new discussion that is changing the “status quo” in the nutrition industry.